Meet Bryan Baer of The Baer Law Firm
A. BRYAN BAER, ESQ.
ATLANTA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Attorney Bryan Baer established The Baer Lawyer in 2020 to help fight for innocent injury victims. He has been selected to Super Lawyers from 2015-2019 and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Dedicated to achieving justice for the wrongfully injured, Bryan can use his former experience with defending insurance companies to your advantage.
Bryan graduated cum laude with a degree in economics from the University of Georgia and that background in economics has been invaluable in terms of explaining how a case might be valued in the eyes of a jury. Earlier in his career Bryan defended insurance companies and represented businesses. In 2011 he partnered with Tony Kalka to represent innocent injury victims. He was with Kalka & Baer LLC for 9 years before striking out on his own and he established The Baer Lawyer in 2020.
CLE courses, or continued legal education, are offered to allow lawyers to continue their professional development. Active attorneys within Georgia are required to complete a minimum of 12 hours of CLE courses each year. Bryan is frequently asked to share his insight and expertise at legal seminars & CLE courses throughout the state. He has recently given presentations on topics such as “Representing Seriously Injured Minors” and “Maximizing Damages at Trial.”
Should you choose Bryan as your lawyer, you can be certain that he will thoroughly study your situation and provide you with the best possible chance of success. When he's not practicing law, the highlight of Bryan's days are the hours he shares with Holly, Ellison and Brooks. He is also a college football fanatic and spends much of his Saturday nights watching all of the games with his family.
Accolades and Achievements
- One of Georgia's Super Lawyers® Rising Star℠ in 2010-2014
- Voted as a Client's Choice Attorney for Personal Injury on Avvo® in 2014-2016
- Rated 10.0 Superb on Avvo®
- Was recognized as one of Georgia Trend's Legal Elite in 2013 & 2017
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 in 2014
- Named a National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyer in 2014-2019
- Chosen as one of Georgia's Super Lawyers® for 2015-2019
- Earned a membership with the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® for having obtained a settlement or judgment of at least $1,000,000.00
- Included in the list of National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 in 2014
- Selected as one of America’ Top 100 High Stakes Litigators 2017-2019
- 10 Best Attorneys High Verdict and Settlement Winner in Georgia published by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2018
- 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction in Georgia published by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2017-2019
- Lawyer of Distinction for 2017-2019
- Distinguished Justice Advocates Lifetime Charter Member 2019
- American Institute of Legal Advocates Top 100 for 2019